Sunday 6 November 2011

Some classic moisturizing for your skin

I like a product with some history, some attitude and some personality. That's what I got with this fuss free moisturizer.
Creme 21 was one of the first skin care brands with an attitude in the 60s and was stylized and named after the German pop band Creme 21.
Orange and so iconic, you just have to have some on your skin.
Its so plain, simple, fuss free and fast absorbing. When I used it for the first time I didn't think it would work because its so light and my skin was so dry ! But quietly and subtly 2 days later I could feel my skin and I didn't want to stop. A couple of days later my skin seemed irresistibly soft to my partner...wow - that's true testimony. I love this cream.
The product I'm reviewing for you is the Soft care & hydro balance moisturizing cream with vitamin E.
Initially hydro balance didn't mean much to me till I realized that the cream actually helps the skin attain a natural moisture balance in stead of over working it.
Let's break down the ingredients for you

  • Aqua - water
  • Parrafinum liquidum - mineral oil - skin conditioning and skin protecting agent
  • Glyceryl stearate se - emulsifying agent 
  • propylene glycol - common skin conditioning agent
  • glycerin - skin conditioning 
  • octyldodecanol - fragrance ingredient which also acts as a skin conditioner
  • potassium palmitate - cleansing / emulsifying agent 
  • potassium stearate - cleansing / emulsifying agent
  • cetearyl alcohol - stabilizer
  • dimethicone - skin conditioning and skin protecting agent
  • prunus amygdalus dulcis - sweet almond oil - guess what? well its a luxurious natural moisturizer 
  • tocopheryl acetate- Vitamin E, anti oxidant, skin conditioner
  • potassium carbomer - it forms a protective film and controls viscosity
  • panthenol - its a form of Vitamin B5 which is used as a moisturizing compound 
  • phenoxyethanol, methylparaben and propylparaben are presservatives commonly used in cosmetics 
The cream lasts for 12 months post manufacturing, I use it everyday after my bath and it vanishes into my skin to work its magic on me.
You could buy it from Amazon @ 12 USDs approximately 
  • What I love about it - absolutely fuss free and fast absorbing, works fast - we love all this about products 
  • Flip side - not available in organized retail yet ( In India) 
  • Rating - 5/5 ( I love a product with attitude) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment