Tuesday 1 November 2011

The Miraculous lip calm lip balm


Are your lips ready for some tender loving care? Okay, let’s face it, we love our lip products and spending hours in our air conditioned offices ignoring our dry lips.
We love avoiding that sip of water just to give our lips an occasional lick when it needs moisture, but has all this lack of care left your lips dry beyond repair?
Stop feeling guilty, I’ve found this awesome lip balm which is so basic, so nude and so scrumptiously honest that its mouthwateringly irresistible. I don’t have a fancy product name, its just called Honey & Bees wax lip balm by Last Forest which claims to be one of the largest known network of organic and fair trade products in India. 
Quickly - its ingredients are bees wax- which is oh so good for your lips, olive oil ( you can taste the olive oil in it ) and essence - this is very mild and undetectable. Once you use the product, you will know that its just this and nothing else, no complicated chemical stuff. 
Costs - INR 40 ( that’s less than 1 USD but its worth more than every fancy product I’ve ever sealed my kisses with) 
What I like about it - no product build up, I really mean it. ZERO product build up on your lips.
Plus it isn’t jealous of any other product you use along with it, it just mixes well and adds to the color and glow.
How do I know that its not jealous? I’ve used this as a base for lipsticks for all important events where I would need to wear lipstick through the evening/ night. In fact, this helped seal the product too! 
Its not addictive - I mean , my lips don’t dry out if I don’t use it. Its extremely effective on chapped beyond recognition lips. 
Flip side - so difficult to source! its not on every counter at every shop but it really should be. 
Star Rating - 4/5 
What’s missing - can be a little more stylish, can’t we have some interesting name already? That’s one of the reasons we love products, don’t we? 
Flavors I haven’t tried but wouldn’t miss based on my experience : strawberry, mint & orange - these just sound so wholesome and good. 
To know more visit : http://lastforest.in/products-page/bees-wax-lip-balms
One can order online

0 comments:

Post a Comment