Wednesday 2 November 2011

Herbal face wash - Ayurveda for your skin, gets rid of bad skin karma!

This face wash prevents pimples. It really does. I use this on those days when I know what I've done is going to result in a pimple ( we all know - right after too much fried food, right after a day in the sun, right before your period and so on). This is suitable for all skin types. 
The feel of it - its a soap free gel based face wash. The after effect is clean, soft and supple skin and no over drying. 
Key ingredients - each gram contains 50 mg extracts of Nimba ( Azadirachta indica) which is Neem and 5 mg of Haridra (Curcuma longa) which is Turmeric 
It contains no harmful chemicals in it.
It is an Ayurvedic proprietary medicine.
Cost - 50 ml costs INR 45 ( Almost 1 USD) and its available at your nearby super market
What I love about it - the fact that it really actually works on preventing pimples, I would combine this with a satvic ayurvedic diet - it just makes  you feel right 
Flip side - doesn't work on existing pimples rapidly. It is an ayurvedic product , it doesn't work as a chemical that will zap out your zit. But that's also what we love about it !
Rating  - 3/5 - I don't feel like using it all the time because my skin isn't acne prone. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment