Tuesday 8 November 2011

3 Step Ritual towards beautiful skin


Image sourced from  clinique.com
I believe skin is the index of your emotions.
You're shy - you blush, you're happy - you glow...you're sad - you look pale.
I was going through many changes in my life in early 2010.
These changes showed up as angry skin reactions on my face.
Nothing seemed to work - water, exercise, diet nothing could fight my skin's angry reactions.
That's when I stumbled upon Clinique's 3 step cleansing system
Based on a skin test at the Clinique outlet I was diagnosed as a Type 3 i.e. Combination oil ( No surprise here with the 90% humidity level in my city)
You can take this simple test on Clinique's website to determine your skin type.
You can match your skin type to the products as indicated on the website.
I'm a type 3 - so I need to use the products that you see in the image.
I'll be introducing these products in another post, right now I'll explain the 3 steps
Step 1 - Cleanse : here you will need to use the liquid face soap pretty much like you would use any face wash
Step 2 - Exfoliate : the Clarifying lotion step is like you would use a toner except that this one acts as a perfect after wash wipe and a pre-step for aiding the application of the moisturizer
Step 3 - Moisturize : this is a liquid based moisturizer that gets absorbed into your skin almost instantly. Works perfect

Now let me answer your question, can I follow the 3 step routine with just any other product? The answer is yes, then why did I buy the Clinique face care 3- step set?
To make myself feel good. That's what beauty is all about...feeling good within and without. Something about the way the product communicated with me made me feel like this is like telling myself " I love you" in skin care language.
Will review each individual product in the set I've used in the upcoming posts....


I'm a Type 3 - Combination to Oily

0 comments:

Post a Comment