Thursday 3 November 2011

Ci ! Ci ! - Chemical Ingredients


For products that are largely chemical based, I will try my best to include an image of the ingredients mentioned on the packaging. If this is not possible or unreadable, I will type it out for your reference because I definitely do that much for you !!!
Also, based on research I will try my level best to include an explanation of the formulation.
Please remember I am neither a professional nor an expert on chemical product formulations and my research will be largely based on secondary sources of information and wherever possible an expert professional interview will be included.
Once more, I am not endorsing the use of any products I review, what I'm doing is merely reviewing the product based on my own personal experience or wherever possible a genuine consumer interview ( I will mention who is consumer and give a reference to the context in such a case) - please do consult a proper dermatologist / skin expert for recommendations on product usage, its for your own good my gorgeous productaholics !!
Happy reading and happy product worshipping !!! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment