Friday 4 November 2011

Aloe Vera - for your soul's search and your skin's thirst


Rustic Art's Pure Aloe Vera Gel with Lemon Extracts is easily one of the best Aloe Vera gel product's I've ever used! I mean it.
I've tried home made aloe vera, aloe vera from mendicant quacks, aloe vera from random ayurveda shops but seriously with this one, I can now end my soul's search for perfect aloe vera.
It contains no colour, no fragrance and no animal fat.  The product hasn't been tested on animals - I mean come on! I feel bad for the animals who haven't been pampered with this delightful gel.
It contains lemon extracts that work perfectly on any skin allergies, infections or inflammations.
It is a colorless and clear gel that has the consistency of lets say a more accommodating and playful jelly? I dunno but I definitely feel tempted to taste it just to get a feel of it. The product is completely organic and you can tell that it is so because it just works wonders on your skin. Initially like any aloe vera product you do feel your skin slightly tighten up under the gel ( your skin doesn't absorb it) and then all you can feel is a smooth soulfulness and a gorgeous glow. Best time to apply it is immediately after your shower and definitely at night - sweet dreams guaranteed if you let yourself experience the "soothing" with a capital O!

  • What I love about it - it helps calm my skin and my conscience, I typically use it after long hours at the pool or out in the sun. Its your perfect after sun mate. I use it everyday actually and I can't live without it 
  • Cost - INR 150 ( approximately 3 USD?)
  • Flip side - I wish I could get like a huge jar full of this stuff ( also I wish I could eat it)
  • When you use this, you will just KNOW its good for you.

To know more, you can visit this website , don't forget to notice the " certified organic ingredients" label on their website.
Personally, I can't wait to try all their products

http://rusticart.in/rustic-creations.html

1 comments:

elsa john said...

Excellent post. I certainly appreciate this website. Keep writing!
lily of the desert aloe vera gel

Post a Comment